[access-uk] Re: tiscali server

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:58:18 +0100

With Imap, message headers are downloaded, but not full messages. This gives you the flexibility to only download the messages you want to read. Also with Imap, you can retrieve your e-mails from more than one location. Hope that helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>