[access-uk] Re: thoughts on windows xp sp2.

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:23:18 +0100

I have downloaded and installed  S P 2
And have had no probes using jaws 4.5 and a hard wear firewall with the
old X P firewall running also now have both firewalls running I find it
ok had no probes installing and I find the interface for the firewall
good and easy to use I was  ask if I wished to allow skype and windows
messenger to pass the firewall and just ticked the box and that was all
things are running well touch wood
For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
For Skype use hugh.megarry