[access-uk] this windows query.

  • From: "trueblue & proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:22:01 +0100

hi guys,
I'm wondering if anyone has noticed this in Vista. I have never came across this type of thing using xp.

In Windows Mail, when arrowing down messages. Some of my email messages have Expanded or collapsed at the start of the message. I'm just wondering if this is a Vista problem, and if there is something I can do to change it?,

Billy

Billy

Dinky Doo