[access-uk] Re: the wrong question - was braille statements RNIB sides with the Ombudsman

  • From: Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 21:40:58 +0000

As far as Bank of Scotland is concerned, we get the same information.

Iain

On 28 Nov 2015, at 9:13 p.m., Derek Hornby <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

But the standard print statements from HSBC do have the
statement details on one side of the print page.

The back of each print page, is just general information,
and the Braille users don't get all that!

So how come sighted customers are given more information compared
to the Braille users.

Derek