[access-uk] Re: the wrong question - was braille statements RNIB sides with the Ombudsman

  • From: Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:41:57 +0000

Just as a suggestion and perhaps compromising on what is clearly a touchy
subject (if you'll pardon the pun,) would you be able to log onto the relevant
website, Derek, and read your statements using your Braille display? Perhaps
this is not the solution you would want by choice, but would it be better than
struggling with double-sided Braille sheets? You might argue that this lets
the bank off the hook, but it may also alleviate the inevitable stress that
fighting for your rights can cause.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown