[access-uk] Re: the website for free the mobile phone network

  • From: David Halliwell <davidpeterhalliwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:33:51 +0100

Hi there,
Having stayed at the cliffden, the wifi is available in some of the rooms;
depending on where you are in the hotel.  Similarly having lived in devon and
cornwall and visited it regularly, you need to check with the provider you
chose that you will get the coverage you need they will have a postcode checker
on their respective websites.  Additionally, have you thought of teatherimg to
a phome rather than getting a dongle
David

Sent from my iPhone