[access-uk] Re: the uk rail app for the i-phone

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:37:44 +0100

hi will i think though for me it is well worth it as i can see where my train
is or when i am out piano tuning i can look at diferent stations to find the
best train if you try and ring up you never get through nowadays. i am a great
believer than paying for something as i think then you should get better value.
someone asked me to tune his piano and when i told him my price he said the
last time he used a tuner who only charged him £10 but he also broke four
strings which he could not replace.