[access-uk] Re: the trekker breeze

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:35:15 +0100

agreed I love my breeze but this is indeed a huge down for it. I have spoken with HW and they were less than helpful.

On 12/09/2012 09:19, Jackie Cairns wrote:
Hi,

I had a lengthy borrow of a Breeze, and it was the downfall for me of not
finding a signal quickly enough, especially if I was going somewhere in a
taxi or car and wanted to ascertain my surroundings.  It is a big minus of
the Breeze in my view and a real pity as, otherwise, I think it's probably
the best you'll get at the moment.  As John says, a pity you can't use an
external GPS receiver, and a proper nonsense that you need to wait so long
for it to kick in, whether it be on the mains first or left unattended near
a window.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns