[access-uk] Re: the time it takes From turning on to desk top

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:21:00 -0000

Hi Adrian,

In cases where  HP do NOT supply a CD, they usually have a system set
up to enable you to create your own media from a special (often
hidden) Recovery Partition, and generally nag you to do this.
Unfortunately many people often don't take heed of this warning and
check a box which says, "Don't show me this message again".

George.