[access-uk] Re: the telegraph fantasy football

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 20:59:19 +0200

Hi John
This is all the info I have on accessible UK fantasy football, because
I'm also a keen player.
The most accessible one I've found (although I haven't tried it yet
this year) is
www.premierleague.com
With the newspapers, the Guardian is inaccessible and I can't try the
daily mail because I live in SA and it is only for uk residents.
If you want Champions League fantasy football, the site was also
accessible last time.
Ari