[access-uk] Re: the sky talker

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 20:45:22 -0000

Yes mine does.

From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 2:32 PM
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: the sky talker

hi peter i actually turn off the telly so if i keep it on standby it should stay the same then. thanks.

Ing----comIng Original Message Ing----comIng
From: Peter Holdstock Ing"peterholdstockthemsnddcom0Ing
To:  Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
Date: Sunday, 31 Oct 2010 13.02.05

0
0
0 How are you turning it off? It goes in to standby itself when you turn your 0 sky box off. I've worked out that my settings stay unless I unplug the box 0 in which case it resets, but I can't see why you'd want to unplug it as it
0 only uses a tiny bit of power when in standby, if any at all.
0
0 peter
0 Ing--------------------------------------------------Ing
0 From: "John Gallagher" Ing"johnthechessplayerdddemonddcodduk0Ing
0 Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 12.29 PM
0 To: Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
0 Subject: [access-uk] the sky talker
0
0 0 Hi Wonder if there is a way to save your settings on the talker.
0 0 when I switch back on I have to keep turning the talker volume up. thanks.
0 0
0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 0 ** or send a message, to
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
0 0
0 0
0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 ** unsubscribe
0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 ** or send a message, to
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq