[access-uk] the royal mail

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:07:29 +0100

Hi

I ordered an ups device for my dad for Christmas, I have
been waiting for it to arrive, my mate forwarded it to me by
airmail and unfortunately it was sent on to the national
return centre in Belfast, chances are I won't get it back
but will be refunded by the post office. Word of warning, if
you are going to send anything abroad with batteries in it,
it quite possibly will be confiscated, they do not contact
you, you have to contact them to make a claim. It is odd as
I got myself one in February and that was shipped no
problem, the batteries are not even connected, you have to
connect them when you receive it. If it isn't claimed or
returned it is destroyed. I just thought I'd warn you all.

Regards

Adrien