[access-uk] Re: the new you view accessibility features

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:58:26 -0000

I'm not sure I'd get overly excited about this.  Certainly in comparison to
the TVonics box.  After doing some reading up on this.  It looks like the
accessibility for text to speech is not quite as straight forward as it is
with the TVonics.  This will be supplied as a software add on but via a
third party speech enabled device such as a smart phone.

I wait though with anticipation to see what comes up and if I'm wrong, then
my apologies smiles.

Steve