[access-uk] Re: the new note taker

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:27:09 +0000

 Glenn, this is the first I've heard about the you too many. How does this
differ from the U2 in terms of size and what you can accomplish? Thanks for any
advice. I'm looking, thinking that fairly soon I may have to buy a new
notetaker.

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 28 Oct 2013, at 12:18 pm, Glenn Tookey <glenn.tookey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear John

The U2 Mini has yet to be released, we have not yet seen one, it is due any
day. So you might understand that pricing was also not fixed when you called in.

We have now discussed in-house and can let you know that the unit will be £2895.

I cannot see the detail of the issue about the stand and magnifier, again, if
our newsletter was misleading I will send a mail out to clarify for anyone. If
you have any more information or can point me at the thread, then I will
certainly take steps to set matters right.

I apologise if anyone on this forum feels they have not had the best support, I
make it my business to look after our customers -  Eleanor can attest to that !

Regards
Glenn Tookey
CEO
Sight and Sound Technology