[access-uk] Re: the new items screen in outlook

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 17:04:25 +0100

Hi Steve

I think I've got it wrong. I have set up rules to move my
messages and on the options I checked the box that says
display in new items screen, I have looked at the ones you
mentioned, they're ok, it's when I move an item using my
rules.

just as an example, if you go to the application key, select
c for create a new rule. along there, there is a check box
for selecting whether I want to display the items I've
moved. It's this I want to turn off. Is there an easy way of
doing it without creating new rules?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx