[access-uk] the nano notetaker

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:47:30 +0100

http://www.techno-vision.co.uk/nano.htm
What a bargain.
What format does data come out in George and can all the data be extracted? EG
notes, addresses, agenda items.
How does it handshake with the PC? EG does it just appear as a removable drive
or do you have to run MS sync or similar?

Is the £375 the with or without VAT price.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ