[access-uk] Re: the msi wind switching of the keypad

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 20:22:37 -0000

Does anyone have a list of all the FN key combinations on the NC10? I have been unable to find one and don't want to experiment too much in case I turn off something important, especially as it isn't my machine!

Also, if we use an external USB keyboard to access the NC10, is there any key combination which would emulate the FN key, or would I have to go back to the NC10's keyboard if I wanted to do anything which required the use of the FN key?

Thanks,

Caroline.