[access-uk] Re: the mac

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 21:10:05 +0100

Magic thanks good I will do it thanks again.

On 28/06/2014 21:08, Eleanor Martha Burke wrote:
Just Google David Woodbridge podcasts and you will get to his website
and can listen away!
----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher"
<john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, 28 June 2014 8.14 pm

Hi,   I have just went out and bought the mac book pro,  can you give
some tips where to start?  My mate will help me when he has the time but
I would like to get started. thanks.