[access-uk] Re: the mac

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 10:24:47 +0100

Hi Kevin

I'm still here! (smile).  Just busy with tennis and the World Cup!!

There are lots of Mac resources out there, but don't be afraid to ask on
list if you think someone can answer your questions, we've all got to start
somewhere.

One list I subscribe to which is very well run, is the Mac Access list.
Send a blank message to
subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Enjoy.

Kind regards,