[access-uk] Re: the longest of long shots

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:35:45 +0100

Joe,

Rockbox is a great resource for voice on your iAudio and of course you can Google that one too, LOL.

I have an iAudio which I rrarely use but think mine only spells outt say the song titles for example but I believe you can get it to pronounce full words too.

Tony.
On 21/07/2017 17:17, Joe Bollard (Redacted sender everton274 for DMARC) wrote:

ah come on george, why didn’t i think of that, it’s egg on face time, thanks you’re a pal, god bless, travel safely, joe bollard.