[access-uk] Re: the knfb reader on the iphone

  • From: "Mann, Madleen" <Madleen.Mann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:38:19 +0100

Kevin as a matter of interest, do you use a reading stand such as the
giraffe reader or do you just position it?

Thanks for sharing!

Madleen Mann
Tel: +44[0]20 7391 2308
Technology Information Service
RNIB Retail
105 Judd Street
London
WC1H 9NE
Technology Information service: +44[0]20 7391 2280
Technology Information service Local Call Rate: 0845 9000015