[access-uk] Re: the kindle

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:52:17 +0100

Hi Ian yes sure you are right there give it a try see how we go there thanks.
At 13:47 05/06/2013, you wrote:
the only way I can think of would be to use the search function in the app.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
6 Market Road
London
N7 9PW
++44 20 7619 7760 ext 7760
++44 7824 900855
<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk>www.disabilitynow.org.uk
Follow us: @disabilitynow

On 5 Jun 2013, at 13:37, John Gallagher wrote:

Hi all
if you read a kindle book on your actual kindle keyboard then get
your iphone out to continue reading the same book is there a way to
get to where you left off on the kindle keyboard?
thanks.

** <mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** <mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq