[access-uk] Re: the kicker

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:59:22 +0100

Hi Jackie.

Do you have an idea of pricing?

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 2:43 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: the kicker

Guys

The Kicker is a docking-station for the iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Touch,
and iPhone.  I came across it during a general search on the Internet
recently.  It's a cracking device, very easy to use, and has an auxiliary
input so you can also use an existing MP3 player or radio through it. Your
Apple device charges while it plays on the docking-station, and you can
adjust bass and treble easily.  I recently wrote it for publication in the
Access IT magazine. It doesn't support older generations of iPod when using its remote control, but it's a smashing piece of kit to have in the kitchen
or somewhere.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.work-ability.co.uk
From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:05:03 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Need help with buying some RAM for my netbook

> Hi Eliot.
>
> Go to www.crucial.com and use the memory self scan option which will
> tell
> you what memory type you have and then match that up with products in
> the
> Crucial memory catalog which is vast.  If you cant find it there,
> chances
> are you'll have to chance your arm with dell but I think that's an
unlikely
> outcome.
>
> All the best, Ibrahim.
> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Elliott Barnes" <elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The
> > netbook still has the original 1 GB RAM chip fitted, however I'd > > like

> > replace it with 2 GB. Replacing isn't the problem - it's finding the
> > correct RAM for this particular model.
> > Would anyone be able to help?
> > Cheers.
> > inin* To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
> > inin* [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> > inin* If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> > inin* access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > inin* and in the Subject line type
> > inin* unsubscribe
> > inin* For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> > inin* immediately-following link:-
> > inin* [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> > inin* or send a message, to
> > inin* access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
> >

> inin* To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
> inin* [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> inin* If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> inin* access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> inin* and in the Subject line type
> inin* unsubscribe
> inin* For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> inin* immediately-following link:-
> inin* [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> inin* or send a message, to
> inin* access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

inin* To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
inin* [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
inin* If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
inin* access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
inin* and in the Subject line type
inin* unsubscribe
inin* For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
inin* immediately-following link:-
inin* [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
inin* or send a message, to
inin* access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq