[access-uk] Re: the kicker

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:16:49 +0100

I have one too, and they cost £250, and the payments can be spread out over 5
months if my memory serves me well.

Cheers

Dave Ankers

"Out of sight, out of mind"

Steve,

I have the Bose  sounddoc and it is wonderful.  It charges the ipod as well and
the Bose itself has a rechargeable battery.  can't remember the price, but
their website should tell anyone interested.

www.bose.co.uk.

 David