[access-uk] Re: the kicker

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:49:31 +0100

Hi Andy

Personally I think it's awesome.  I have it standing in the corner of two
worktops in the kitchen so that it fits snugly between the two walls.  You
can really crank up the volume if you want to, and adjusting bass or treble
doesn't detract from the overall output.  It looks like a big
cassette-radio, except it isn't.  The speakers are at each end, and the
docking-station is in the middle.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability