[access-uk] Re: the fl football

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 20:29:18 +0100

I don't think they can John, the Prem is a wholly different animal. That said, there is a free app called Fotmob that has commentaries on all games being played on any given day, in lots and lots of languages too. The commentaries are free for now, as they say, so this suggests that some time in the future there will be a charge. I have to say that the quality of the commentaries is pretty poor, even worse than local radio, but better than nothing I guess -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>