[access-uk] Re: the Aspi driver

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:00:00 -0000

Hi Andy

I've never heard of this driver, nor been asked for it before.

I always use RealPlayer for ripping CDs, and can't honestly say I've had any problems using it. I have my machines set so that Windows Media Player is the default for listening to music. Consequently, when I launch RealPlayer to rip a CD, I have it set to ask me what I want it to do. But have never come across the driver you mention.

Sorry I can't help there. Perhaps someone else has heard of it and could explain what it means in case I ever encounter the same question.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx