[access-uk] thanks to all Re Accessible dictionarys

  • From: "andrew" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:36:26 +0100

Hello All,  Many thanks to all that replied to me about Accessible
Dictionaries  Now I shall just have to find the best one for me to use. Many
thanks once again for this your help was very much appreciated.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire

Home phone 01604-517007,

Mobile )07773457805,

Email andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also the Manager and Moderator of blind-gardening.

All Messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.

** vacation ## d