[access-uk] Re: tesco site

  • From: Chris Moore <moore.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:18:59 +0100

the Tesco site (and I do not mean the rather awful accessible one, I mean the
standard ordinary one which works great) you have to follow the link "fresh
food and groceries", next you are taken directly to the groceries site to
browse, you are no longer taken to the login page.  You have to then find the
link "sign in" You will then be presented with the page to enter your username
and password.  The first heading on the page is Search and its the first form
field too, from here you are good to go.

Chris