[access-uk] Re: tesco site

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:25:01 +0100

Hi Ian, Ok that is good for you. but I'm telling you this Jaws that I'm using doesn't tell you that there is an edit box. anyone is more than welcome to come and try it for yourselves up until this version of Jaws I've had very little problems.

 Andy S

-----Original Message----- From: Iain Lackie
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 10:55 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: tesco site

Amazingly, when it comes to logging on to www.tesco.com I find nothing wrong
with this so-called "JAWS rubbish". On entering the "my account" link, JAWS
lands on the edit boxx asking for my email address. Pressing tab amazingly
takes me to an edit box asking for my password.

Iain
-----Original Message----- From: andrew shipp
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 9:03 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi vince, Ok  been there  done that site,  not much  good to me.  said  some
thing about a link  at the bottom of the page  but it wasn't  there for me.
I'm dam sure even more now that there is some thing wrong  with this  Jaws
rubbish.   when I go on the tesco.com site  I find  the  place to log  in,
but where is the  edit box?  didn't find that  iether.  Many thanks for your
help  every one much appreciated    Andy S
-----Original Message----- From: Vince Thacker
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 8:07 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Andrew, I gather from discussions elsewhere that there is no longer a
separate Tesco site for blind people and that it's all now integrated and
supposed to be accessible.

Visit this page for more details.

http://www.tesco.com/access/

Vince.