[access-uk] Re: tesco site

  • From: "Tom" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:15:13 +0100

Hi Andy,

Try this link, it should take you straight to the log in / register page.
Take care the link doesn't wrap to the next line otherwise it won't work.

https://secure.tesco.com/register/?vstore=99&from=http%3a%2f%2fwww.tesco.com%2fsuperstore%2fdefault.aspx

Tom.

----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>