[access-uk] Re: tesco site

  • From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:23:54 +0100

Andy,

I used Tesco accessable web site yesterday and there's some improvement. I think you have to go to tesco.com and go into your account, if memory serves, you can select to use the accessable side of the tesco web site from their. The next time you go to tesco it will automatically take you to the accessible side. If i'm wrong, i'm sure someone will correct me.

hth
jim

-----Original Message----- From: andrew shipp
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 7:57 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] tesco site

Hi  All,  just wondering  if the tesco  site for the blind is still going?
I've tried  five times so far  to get on it but no  success.  could someone
just remind  me the site address please.   Andy S