[access-uk] Re: tesco is back

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:14:11 +0100

'just been there and my favourites list is very incomplete.  I had to do most
of the shopping by department.
Barry H

  Hi all at last I can get on to the tesco access site.

  ** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
  ** unsubscribe
  ** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  ** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
  ** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
  ** or digest mode, send a message, to
  ** faq