[access-uk] Re: tesco, emptying basket

  • From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:55:11 +0100

Hi Graham,

I had the same problem and one of the helpline guys told me I had to go to full basket. Tried this but still got the invalid error message. I then found a link called change basket. You still have to zero everything though. I cannot remember if this link comes up once you go to checkout or whether you are able to access it at any time.

Regards

Mary
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>