[access-uk] Re: tesco again

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:55:57 +0100

Hi  Janet
How's  cracker  feel free to mail mf ff list as  guide dogs  are off tonic
here!

>Well I've gone back to Tesco because of the total disaster with Sainsbury's
>(in another email).  I find them to be reasonably good and haven't had any
>major disasters with them.

I've  always used Tescos,  the only thing I dislike (but can live with it)
  is the way  the goods arrive in lots of bags. I would  prefer they used
boxes  or even a  crate.

As for the  issue of access site, or main  site, i feel it's pointless
argumnet because everyone can choose which site they want to use.

Bit like  choose to travel  by bus, or the underground,  (in London) we
make
 our choices.

Regards,
Derek