[access-uk] Re: tesco again

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:57:39 +0100

Hi Janet
I was going on the report I read on Wallmart recently.  Wallmart pay everyone
as little as they can - employers and suppliers - in order to keep their prices
lower than everyone else.  As they bought out Asda, I assumed that they were
not going to change their principals for the British market.

Barry H