[access-uk] Re: tesco again

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:51:23 +0100

I've looked through the Product terms and conditions on the Tesco site and it
doesn't say anything about the freshness or sell by dates.  It must have been
another supermarket and the only other one that I have looked at was Asda.
Perhaps you could, as they say, vote with your feet and shop at Asda.
I'm going to give Tesco customer services a ring as I can't read sell by dates
so I don't know how fresh their products are.  I just presumed that they would
be sending the freshest products.  I may be shopping at Asda myself.

Barry H