[access-uk] tesco again

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:55:18 +0100

Hi.

I've been using the access site for tesco, but on reading the messages on
this topic I thought I'd try and use the main site.  then I discover one of
the reasons why I'm using the access site.  I can't actually use the main
one, as my screen resolution is 600 by400 pixels, (well at least that's what
it's set to).  Firstly,i'm wondering whether this is right.  My screen is 15
inches.  I'm guessing the resolution is probably right, as it was set up
like this before I got this pc.  But if not, how do you alter the resolution
please?  Using Win 98se and JFW 4.5.

Thanks.

Jill.