[access-uk] Re: tesco

  • From: Chris Moore <moore.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:22:44 +0100

I have tackled Tesco a few times about this, and every time they just  tell me
to use the accessible version of their website.  My response is no thanks as it
does not contain any javascript and is too basic for me.

I find using the reserve delivery slot on a Mac not too bad, but it sure does
need work.  I tend to jump to the table, then do lots of moving left to right
and then hit that radio button.  I then I jump to the header that tells me
which delivery slot has been reserved.