[access-uk] Re: tesco

  • From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 14:48:48 +0100

Hi Tom at least I am not going mad I did work it out but you must agree a year
back it was much better to use.
sadly in a lot of ways it is just going back.
also you have to give apple there credit they have an iphone app called
groceries I had a small go at it and was suprised how good it was.
thanks very much for getting back though. I think all this piano tuning and
playing chess is sending mad will have to drink the beer to get sober again.
"smile"