[access-uk] Re: telephones

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:06:40 -0000

Hi, I've had a panisonic cordless phone for a couple of years now and have
been very happy with it. The sound is very clear, the battery on the handset
is good, I don't think I've ever had to change it in all the time I've had
the phone.

What sold it to me was the fact that both the handset and the base station
have a dial pad and both can be used as speaker phones.

Unfortunately as with most of these things I can't do any of the menue
driven functions like changing the ringtone, volume of ringtone etc.

Apparently the phone was supposed to have had an in-built talking caller ID
function but I could never get that to work.

I quite like panisonic as a company, my Video/DVD recorder combi and bread
maker are both made by them and am very satisfied with both.

Yusuf