[access-uk] task bar question

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:22:43 -0000

Hi

Down at the bottom of my desktop i have my start button, my running
applications tool bar and my system tray tool bar, i'm told I should also have
a task bar, is this so?

Also, when downloading from the net all i can get my supernova to say is
estimated time left downloading, he repeats either part or all of that all the
time, depending on how fast the download is, I can leave it to it and get on
with something else but I don't seem to be able to tab to where it says the
transfer rate etc, what am I doing wrong? someone said I should have the task
bar for this.

Help!!

Thanks

Trace