[access-uk] Re: talks has died

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:35:20 +0100

Brian, I did have a similar problem with the 6680 crashing when dialing numbers on occasions. I spoke to voda tech support and they checked on my 3G coverage. My phone was set to both systems but for some reason, possibly because I live in a poor 3G area, the phone seemed to be trying to favour using 3G and crashing. When I disabled the 3G it was fine. Not sure if that your problem but maybe be worth looking at.

Regards.

Steve Hyde-Dryden

Text or call on

Tel:  07799766944