[access-uk] Re: talks from vodaphone

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 09:06:21 -0000

I called Voda on my mobile using 191 yesterday and had no trouble at all. I carefully explained in detail my needs and they put me through to Sales who after listening found the information I needed. I need to go to the local shop and select a phone. They will then send it away to whoever it is and the TALKS will be installed with the phone being returned to the shop. This will take 2 weeks. I said that this is great in theory but when we arrive at the shop they usually know nothing. So he rang my local shop who knew all about it and are expecting me to arrive sometime this week.

Using the mobile means you pay 25 pence for the call whereas the 0870 number is 8 or 10 pence a minute.

Roger

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

----- Original Message ----- From: "allykelly" <ally.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>