[access-uk] Re: talks from orange

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:41:09 -0000

Hi Mark,
As regards value for money, Orange wins hands down. I was paying Vodafone £21 a month for 30 inclusive minutes and 100 text messages. I pay Orange four pounds a month more, and for that I get one hundred inclusive minutes to any network and 500 text messages a month. The calls are very clear and I've had no problems with dropped calls. So far, I'm glad I made the switch.

Cheers,
Sandra.