[access-uk] Re: talking remote control

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 14:45:31 +0100

Kevin,

I don't think I'd bother.  The site is even worse than the one I found
the other day . . ..  It took me ages (and only a "by chance" word
search) to find any of the items they had for sale.  (I hadn't followed
Dave's search as I wanted to see just where I could get with the site.)
They say it's easy to shop etc. and I am really very tempted with this
one to show them up because the links are so meaningless!  I started
going through them all systematically and on almost every page I found
"Sorry, no offers in this area", or words to that effect.

Dave, just tell us if you have any joy with this handset.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx