[access-uk] Re: talking phones from Motorola?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:33:16 +0100

I don't but, am keen to know about any new phones out there that do have accessibility built in design for the visually impaired. This does sound interesting? Hopefully there'll be info on the motorola website about this. I'd have a look but, I'd need to know the model type first.

all the best,

Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>