[access-uk] talking combination oven

  • From: Will Lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:58:04 +0000

has anyone ever used or do they own, the cobolt talking microwave oven and grill combination product?
1. how usable is it?
2. why does one need to weigh out products is this if cooking meats like beef etc? 3. what pre-programmed convenience and oven foods are programmed into the microwave? is it things like bacon for the grill, soups, burgers, pastas pizza etc? some product are obvious however such as soups as they are generally done in the microwave

i wonder if it is possible to attain a grant for these products or is it far simpler to buy one out of ones' own expenditure? I live with parents at present and they love to cook for me lol but I want since i have learned cooking skills, to work on my own and while i could use a conventional oven ours is all dials with no markings and it is digital i believe

regards will