[access-uk] Re: talking central heating thermostat

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:00:22 +0100

Yes, but you usually (but perhaps not with all combi- boilers) adjust the domestic hot water temperature by adjusting the flow of cold water through the system. This is usually done via a small tap on the cold water supply under your boiler.

John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Maule-Oatway" <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>