[access-uk] Re: talking book updates?

  • From: "blindo" <blindo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:23:12 +0100

Hi Justin

Two different problems here, mate.
You can subscribe to a free emailed magazine called New Titles" which gives
a monthly update on all new titles added to the RNIB's cassette, Braille and
talking book library services. Unfortunately this is just NEW titles and
doesn't list those titles recently converted from the old analogue back
catalogue to the new digital format.  Subscribe by contacting customer
services in the normal ways.

Unfortunately the update link given by a fellow lister yesterday doesn't
appear to work.
Try looking at the new reveal.org site which has been mentioned here before.
This site won't tell you which titles have been recently converted either,
but will allow you to search for titles if you know what you are looking
for. Unfortunately, there still is no link from the reveal site to allow you
to add titles you've located to your RNIB TBL selection list.

Blindo